Thursday, April 29, 2010

New chair :)

Today my son and I went antiquing :) I’ve never been to an antique store before and I can say I have been missing out! It was amazing, I could have spent a fortune in there on props alone. I will definitely be going back. I did pick up a chair, after many laps around the store I FINALLY settled on one. I’m telling you, I could have bought 20!


After that my son and I went to the grocery store and bought some picnic food. We were on out way to the park, where I have been scoping out some amazing fields, when IT STARTED TO RAIN! It had been nice and sunny all day, I decided to wait it out and we ate in the car and by the time we were done it was nice and sunny again. The sun was a bit harsh but I wasn’t going to risk the rain again so we shot anyways :)




 The sky looked absolutely beautiful after the rain, I love the big fluffy clouds. They look like paintings in the sky! I was tempted to pull over every time I would see an awesome cloud on the way home to get more pictures but I didn't :)

No comments:

Post a Comment